JDBC Driver Development Hitch

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Interfaces List <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Docs List <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC Driver Development Hitch
Date: 1998-07-05 10:38:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

Last Tuesday evening I was upgrading my machine from RedHat 4.1 to 5.0
when I started to smell burning. The power supplies fan had failed, and
had gone unnoticed until the inside of the machine was pretty warm (this
machine is on 24 hours a day).

Anyhow, I removed the power pretty quickly, but as the upgrade was in
progress at the time, the machine wasn't in too good a state. So since
then, after replacing the psu, and adding a new disk, I've only just got
back online.

As for JDBC, I've just got java back up and running. Next I have to get
some patches to bring the various libraries up to date, then get CVS
and postgres back up and in sync. This should take me a couple of days.
Once that has been done, I'm going to resume with the JDBC Documentation.

So, if anyone has sent me any emails, esp. for the JDBC Driver, can they
resend it, as I may have lost some mail between my last backup and coming
back online.

Also, I'm in the process of merging where the email lists are delivered
to, so anything should be sent to:

peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk

Thanks, Peter.

--
Peter T Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk or petermount(at)earthling(dot)net
Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk