Error message

From: Kevin Heflin <kheflin(at)shreve(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Error message
Date: 1998-06-28 04:07:16
Lists: pgsql-general

I was working in the psql command line on a particular database, when
things started to work real slow??

Afterwards, I noticed when ever I tried executing anything on a different
database, I was receiving the follow error message.. pertaining to the
original database I had been working on previously:

WARNING: Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server: ERROR cannont write
block 431 of users [shrevenet_linklist] blind in
/pathtofilename/file.php3 on line 4
An error occurred.

the first two links of this error are referencing the origal database I
had been working in. The last two are in reference to the database I was
trying to access just now.

Any suggestions to reason for this? And suggestions on how to track down
such an error? or someway to monitor in real time the POstgres server?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kevin

Kevin Heflin | ShreveNet, Inc. | Ph:318.222.2638 x103
VP/Mac Tech | 333 Texas St #619 | FAX:318.221.6612
kheflin(at)shreve(dot)net | Shreveport, LA 71101 | http://www.shreve.net