postgreSQL 6.3.2-3 RPM?

From: Mike Edwards <medwards(at)ega(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-Administration <pgsql-admin(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: postgreSQL 6.3.2-3 RPM?
Date: 1998-05-21 12:01:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi folks,
DOes anyone out there know if the RPM version of PGSQL 6.3.2-3 (found in
the RedHat contrib directory) performs all the recommended installation
steps when upgrading from 6.2.1 (db dump/reload, regression testing,
etc.)?
I know I could just get the tarball and do it myself, but I'm feeling lazy
today. :)

Thanks!
Mike

Mike Edwards, MIS