non-SQL C interface ? (fwd)

From: Jan Vicherek <honza(at)ied(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: non-SQL C interface ? (fwd)
Date: 1998-01-18 06:21:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I got no answer from pgsql-questions list.

basically I'm using only one table at a time, and I need only a few
simple operations on tuples (find, add, updates, delete).

-- after a quick look at all `cd src; find . -name '*.h'` I didn't
find any such similar interface.

Can sombody advise me how could I get this simple interface ?

I'm fluent in C/C++.

Thanx,

Jan

-- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
Jan Vicherek ## To some, nothing is impossible. ## www.ied.com/~honza
>>> Free Software Union President ... www.fslu.org <<<
Interactive Electronic Design Inc. -#- PGP: finger honza(at)ied(dot)com