Search engine doesn't work

From: Marc SCHAEFER <schaefer(at)alphanet(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Search engine doesn't work
Date: 2001-01-27 14:20:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I wanted to try in the archives how to store a md5sum best in a database
(origin is 16 bytes binary, if I don't get a good answer I will use ASCII
like the output of the md5sum UNIX command since this is easy to debug).

I got this error:

Not Found The requested URL /mhonarc/pgsql-general/search.mpl was not
found on this server.

Apache/1.3.12 Server at postgresql.rmplc.co.uk Port 80