Re: TODO updates

From: Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TODO updates
Date: 2000-07-24 07:23:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> * -More access control over who can create tables and use locks(Karal)
>
> Not done, and it's "Karel".

My old patch for this is usable, but as we already discussed about it,
more "systematic" solution is overwrite a ACL. In this context I not sure
if my name is right here. I can help with this because I need this features
for some my private projects, but now I don't want work on more projects if
the query cache is still open (and still is a quiet about it! (look at
anyone my first snapshot?)).

Plan anyone (Peter?) ACL at eyeshot time?

Karel

PS. "Karel" = "Charles" in Eng. :-)