Re: [INTERFACES] Interfaces FAQ?

From: Peter Mount <peter(at)taer(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: Mark Britton <mbritton(at)gte(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Interfaces FAQ?
Date: 1998-06-24 07:26:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Mark Britton wrote:

> I am new to this group (as well as Postgresql). Is there an FAQ about
> how to set up Postgresql and JDBC?

http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres

This has a mini faq, and the current status of the driver.

> I've been trying to use the JDBC Test Suite to test the pgsql jdbc
> driver and keep getting 'Connection Refused'.

Are you running postmaster with the -i flag? This is required for TCP/IP
networking & JDBC.

--
Peter Mount, peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk
Postgres email to peter(at)taer(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk & peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk