Re: [HACKERS] Minor detail...

From: Patrice HEDE <patrice(at)idf(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Minor detail...
Date: 1998-03-14 20:14:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > that, and also try to provide corrections in the docs where there are
> > inaccurate leftovers from the pg95 days... I wondered also if it would
> > be interesting to collect (most) questions & answers from the
> > questions mailing lists to do a (more) exhaustive faq ?? I'll try to
> > do that also (gathering from the archives and updating each day after
> > that), if it interests someone (Tom ?). The problem is I won't be able
> > to do all this before April, since I won't have any computer from
> > March 16th to March 31st. :(( [I'll still try to follow the mailing
> > lists during lunch time at work ;) ]
>
> Sure. You can have the FAQ if you wish to maintain it.

Ok, I can take it if noone else objects, but I'll confirm it to you
when I am ready (in two or three weeks...).

I tried this morning to get the questions-digests from the ftp site as
a single tarball using :

get <<directory-name>>.tar.gz

but the ftp-server complained that it couldn't find ``tar'' nor
``gzip''. Can it be fixed ? Or are the digests included on the CD ??

Anyway, I guess I still can do an mget * :)

Patrice

--
Patrice HÉDÉ --------------------------------- patrice(at)idf(dot)net -----
Nous sommes au monde. [...] La croyance en un esprit absolu ou en un