Re: [INTERFACES] Merging of lists...

From: Peter T Mount <pgint(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Julia A(dot)Case" <julie(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: postodbc-users(at)listserv(dot)direct(dot)net, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Merging of lists...
Date: 1998-03-10 20:57:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Julia A.Case wrote:

> It seems that these two lists overlap each other. I'd like to suggest
> for simplicity sake that we merge them. Everyone on the postodbc-users
> list if you wish to continue to recive info on postodbc should send a
> request to
> majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org
> with the following in the body (though change $'s to s's)
> $ub$cribe pgsql-interfaces
>
> This should allow us to have info be distributed in one place. Also
> I'm the list admin of that list and I can help people get on and off
> much easier than I can the list at direct.net

I think that would be a good idea.

Since the JDBC driver moved here, it's benefited tremendously (more so
than if it had remained in the two previous forms), and I'd like to think
that postgres itself has benefited. Several times, when a big change has
been put forward, both of us have been asked for our views on how it
affects us.

--
Peter T Mount petermount(at)earthling(dot)net or pmount(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder