Re: CVS repository invalid revision

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: Christian Robottom Reis <kiko(at)canonical(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CVS repository invalid revision
Date: 2008-02-18 20:59:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> Ah, interesting. Do you have a URL for the Subversion conversion? Is it
> a mirror of CVS, and if so, how often is it updated?

The Subversion one is at
https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/repo/ and I haven't
noticed comments on how often that particular one updates yet.

On a broader note, there is a list of alternate repositories available
with notes about their update frequency at
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Working_with_CVS#Other_versions_of_the_PostgreSQL_Repository
that I try to keep up to date as people mention new ones.