Possible DB corruption

From: Justin M Wozniak <jwozniak(at)cse(dot)nd(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Possible DB corruption
Date: 2007-05-25 20:47:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello
We noticed that some records were mysteriously disappearing from
our DB. I went in with psql and found that the \dt command no longer
works, providing the output below. Is this a sure sign of DB corruption?
Running psql (PostgreSQL) 7.4.8 on Linux 2.4.27.
Thanks

GEMSd=> \dt
List of relations
Schema | Name | Type | Owner
(0 rows)

However... using SELECT statments on tables that I remember are present
still works...

--
Justin Michael Joseph Wozniak