Accessing RelOptInfo structure from the executor module

From: Shalu Gupta <sgupta5(at)unity(dot)ncsu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Accessing RelOptInfo structure from the executor module
Date: 2004-04-16 15:17:13
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I am trying to work with the Postgresql-7.3.4 and can you
please help me with it.
I have the following problem:
I want to access the RelOptInfo data structure from the executor module.
Basically I have added a flag to the RelOptInfo data structure and at
the
time of execution I want to check the flag but I got lost after the path
selection. I am unable to access the RelOptInfo in the execution
module.

Can you please help me out with this.

Your help will be appreciated,

Sincerely,