Re: Bug report

From: Ken Steube <steube(at)sdsc(dot)edu>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug report
Date: 2004-12-03 09:28:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Ah...I didn't see at the bottom of the download page that there was a new
version of pgAdmin available.

The problem has been solved already!

Thank you so much...Ken

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Ken Steube
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego, MC 0505
9500 Gilman Drive
San Diego, California, 92093-0505 USA
FAX (858) 822-3610