PostgreSQL

From: Samuel Sanchez <ssanchez(at)ea(dot)oac(dot)uci(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-03-03 22:34:42
Lists: pgsql-ports

I noticed you mentioned that you were able to set up PostgreSQL under
SunOS. We have SunOS 5.7. What method did you use to install it, I am
having problems. By the way, the administrators don't give me root
access, so I am only left with the option of installing it within my own
profile space. any help or reference to help would be appreciated. Thank
you. I know that the people mentioned in your list were the ones able to
claim this installation, but you may have a FAQ page that I can't find on
installation.
Sam.

http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/supported-platforms.html