get Timestamp with PQgetvalue()...

From: Raghu Bhai Chalasani <chalasar(at)wam(dot)umd(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: get Timestamp with PQgetvalue()...
Date: 2001-02-28 23:09:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I am trying to get the Timestamp in const char * format with PQgetvalue
but I am unsuccesful in doing that. When I did:

string s = PQgetvalue(connection.result, 0,2);
cout << "TimeStamp: " << s << endl;

I am getting some junk value. I have looked at all the manuals online and
searched on internet but couldn't find anything. Can someone please shed
some light on me about it? :-)

Thanks,
Raghu Chalasani