pgsql and php 3.0.16 question

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)cs(dot)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql and php 3.0.16 question
Date: 2000-10-17 11:26:50
Lists: pgsql-general

How do I compile and install a pgsql php module to add to an existing php
3.0.16 installation? And how do I install it? I have been told that I
can do not have to recompile the whole package, but can just compile pgsql
services as its own module. I'd like to do the same with the imap email
functions as well. I'm assuming that it would work the same as the pgsql
module.

Thanks,

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer