Re: jdbc2 bug in absolute (ResultSet.java)

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc2 bug in absolute (ResultSet.java)
Date: 2000-06-15 03:26:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I'm the one who posted this question and also posted the patch to fix it.
Thanks for including it. The version of the JDBC driver in the cvs fixes
all the problems I know of regarding indexing (I re-wrote
absolute). Absolute and relative do not work properly in the 7.0 driver.

Thanks,

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer