getting libperl.so

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: getting libperl.so
Date: 2000-05-17 23:29:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I'd like to write some functions in embedded perl. I have installed
Mandrake from the RPMS recommended on this list a few days ago ( They
worked great, by the way). I have also downloaded the source so I can
compile plperl.so. But I can't because appearantly libperl.so is not
configured properly on my machine. I'm using Mandrake 7.0, and the only
copy of libperl.so that I can find is in: /usr/lib/apache (thanks to the
mod-perl rpm).

How do I get libperl.so so I can compile plperl?

Thanks,

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer