Win32 client...

From: "J(dot) Michael Roberts" <mirobert(at)cs(dot)indiana(dot)edu>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Win32 client...
Date: 1999-10-13 04:15:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I know this is probably the wrong group for this, but it's the only one
I'm subscribed to -- where the heck in the build tree is the Win32 client
stuff??? How do I build it? Or can I use that 6.4.something client in
the bindist on FTP against my spiffy new 6.5.1 Solaris postmaster?

This line of inquiry started out as an innocent attempt to play around,
and here I am back in that learning curve morass. Sigh.