Re: Driver Logging

From: Philip Crotwell <crotwell(at)seis(dot)sc(dot)edu>
To: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Cc: "'Barry Lind'" <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Driver Logging
Date: 2001-10-30 18:34:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi

I think the problem is that the property file isn't inside a "package"???

One thing I often do with log4j properties is put the props file inside
the jar within the same directory as the other .class files, ie in
org/postgresql/. Then use a snippet of code like:

props.load((org.postgresql.Driver.class).getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(
"org/postgresql/postgresql_jdbc.props" ));

That way you are using the same ClassLoader that loaded the
org.postgresql.Driver class.

Maybe helps???

PHilip