stream.eof exception (fwd)

From: Alexaki Sofia <alexaki(at)ics(dot)forth(dot)gr>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: stream.eof exception (fwd)
Date: 2000-12-16 22:06:01
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello again,

I split the one big transaction into two transactions and the exception
wasn't appeared. However I want to store all data in one transaction.

Is there any parameter that Ishould define in order to be feasible to
have bigger transactions??? Any other idea for the above problem?

Thank you in advance
Sofia Alexaki