Re: Fix more unit test connection leaks

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Mikko Tiihonen <mikko(dot)tiihonen(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fix more unit test connection leaks
Date: 2007-07-22 01:31:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007, Mikko Tiihonen wrote:

> I found some more connection leaks from the test cases.

Yeah, I started looking at your original patch and figured there would be
more, so I enabled the code to report the location of any opened but
unclosed connections (in the attached hack). Does your latest patch pass
this test?

Kris Jurka

Attachment Content-Type Size
find-conn-leaks.patch text/plain 1.7 KB