Re: Windows buildfarm support, or lack of it

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Re: Windows buildfarm support, or lack of it
Date: 2006-07-16 14:44:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

> [windows buildfarm machines run irregularly]

For my part the difficulty is scheduling. As a primarily unix user I
understand cron, but have no idea what the windows equivalent is. For my
cygwin buildfarm member I setup cron, but the make step failed for every
build for unknown reasons while succeeding if not run from cron. That
further demotivated me from scheduling mingw builds. Perhaps snake's
maintainer could share his configuration?

Kris Jurka