Re: Problems with infinity

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Oliver Siegmar <o(dot)siegmar(at)vitrado(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with infinity
Date: 2005-01-25 08:35:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Oliver Siegmar wrote:

> > Well, no one seems to have any better ideas, how about a better place for
> > the infinity constants. org.postgresql.jdbc2.TimestampUtils is not a
> > public interface. PGStatement?
>
> I vote for PGStatement :-)

I was getting ready to apply this patch when I decided to add a couple
more tests and I'm getting a failure for getDate() that I do not have time
at the momemnt to investigate. Could you take a look at the attached
patch and see what's going on.

Kris Jurka

Attachment Content-Type Size
infinity_date_failure.patch text/plain 23.6 KB