Re: FW: [webmaster] 7.4 Documentation

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Glen(dot)Edmonds(at)TAFMO(dot)com
Subject: Re: FW: [webmaster] 7.4 Documentation
Date: 2005-01-12 08:47:39
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> Anyone know who normally produces these?

I produced the current 7.4 pdf docs.

> The new, big, single-file 7.4 documentation pdf doesn't have any
> book marks, making it very cumbersome to use.

Since the docs were combined into one giant book instead of separate ones,
openjade crashes when trying to turn them into a pdf. I was able to
create the pdfs using plain jade, but the bookmarks feature is an openjade
extension that is not available in plain jade.

Kris Jurka