Re: CTS 1.3.1 results

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Vadim Nasardinov <vadimn(at)redhat(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CTS 1.3.1 results
Date: 2004-11-24 22:31:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Vadim Nasardinov wrote:

> Dave, do you have a script for converting Oracle procedure
> definitions into Postgres function definitions?

This is the version I've used. Starting with the oracle script I
converted all of the functions that only take IN parameters. I think I
may have made some additional datatype changes like the float->double
conversion and date->time/timestamp.

Kris Jurka

Attachment Content-Type Size
ctssql.ddl.postgresql.gz application/octet-stream 5.9 KB