Re: FW: your post to pgjdbc-commit

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: "Bacchu, Anjan" <Anjan(dot)Bacchu(at)Summit(dot)Fiserv(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FW: your post to pgjdbc-commit
Date: 2004-10-19 06:13:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Bacchu, Anjan wrote:

> sub : regarding http://jdbc.postgresql.org/todo.html
> I would like to help out.

Great.

> [source] Run a source code indenter over the codebase to clean up the mess
> we've got.

I'll plan on doing this myself. It's much easier for someone with cvs
access to do. We just haven't done it yet because there are a number of
outstanding patches that would need to be remerged after indentation
changes.

> [build] Allow the Datasource and pooling code to build with the 1.5 JDK.

This has already been done.

> Can someone send me src.jar ? I can't access CVS since I'm
> behind a firewall.

I've put up a source release for build 307 on the downloads page.

Kris Jurka