Re: OT?: PGReplication project dead?

From: bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>
To: Bradley McLean <brad(at)bradm(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OT?: PGReplication project dead?
Date: 2001-11-08 17:23:41
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

> I was lurking on pgreplication-general(at)greatbridge(dot)org(dot)
> Unsurprisingly, it appears to be gone.

There actually is work being done. However, since the list of off line,
there is a lot of communication via email between Darren and I and Betina
(and a few others). Once the list comes back, Darren will be posting all
that was discussed there. We have the 6.4 version working and are moving
the code to 7.2ish to work from that point on. There are a lot of new
features in 7.2, however, that need to be considered.

So...

It is being worked on, but w/o a mailing list up, it's hard to get the
info out. Please mail Darren or myself if you care to know more.

> Darren, or someone, would you please post a link or two? And might
> I humbly suggest that for a project listed at the very top under
> urgent, it would be nice to make it easy to find?

The info is now available on gborg:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgreplication/projdisplay.php

- Brandon

c: 646-456-5455 h: 201-798-4983
b. palmer, bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net pgp:crimelabs.net/bpalmer.pgp5