Request for a large data set

From: Mark Jewiss <Mark(dot)Jewiss(at)knowledge(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for a large data set
Date: 1999-09-29 16:11:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I want to do some testing on a large set of data to see how various things
I'm writing will hold up.

Does anyone have a large data set that they could make available somewhere
for me to grab via ftp? I'm after a csv file that I can read into a db
here.

Something along the lines of a million rows of data would be good - a
phone book or some such thing would be ideal.

Regards,

Mark.
--
Mark Jewiss