Re: Re: Secure pages

From: Michael Fork <mfork(at)toledolink(dot)com>
To: Timothy_Maguire(at)hartehanks(dot)com
Cc: Paul Joseph McGee <mcgee(at)student(dot)cs(dot)ucc(dot)ie>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: Secure pages
Date: 2001-03-13 19:18:29
Lists: pgsql-php

The easiest way in PHP that I have found is to create a file called
validate.php containing the following:

<?
if ($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["MyCookie"] != 'Some Value') {
header("Location: http://my.company.com/login");
}
?>

and, after the user has logged in, set a cookie. Then, for each page that
should be for a logged-in user only, just include the validate.php file.

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio