Re: Front end?

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: Afton & Ray Still <rastill(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Front end?
Date: 2004-12-24 07:09:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Ray.....

> Probably, other than make sure you read the manuals, the main things are to
> install the three programs, and then test Apache by itself (can you see the
> Apache test page?), and then test PHP with Apache(a good test is
> phpinfo(). ) and finally get PHP to talk to PostgreSQL.

Don't forget there is a PGSQL support for PHP, if you compiled or
installed the package right you should see it listed in phpinfo.

There is also a PGSQL PHP list you will want to subscribe to if you
haven't already.

The two websites in my signature are exactly that, PGSQL, Apache and PHP
running under Debian.

later....

brew

Strange Brew (brew(at)theMode(dot)com)