Re: undefined query!!!!!

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: James Cooper <jim(at)luckydigital(dot)com>
Subject: Re: undefined query!!!!!
Date: 2003-03-28 13:13:58
Lists: pgsql-php

James......

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_query()
> when I try to query?

I think you need another package, too, possibly php4-pgsql, which contains
the php functions for postgreSQL.

apt-get install php4-pgsql

Be assured that I'm running postgreSQL, apache and php4 using off the
shelf packages in Debian (stable version) on my development laptop and it
works fine. If you really get stuck I can check exactly what packages
I've loaded, but I think you've almost got it running.

You can check that postgreSQL support (plus lots of other information
about your php) with phpinfo.

<?php
phpinfo();
?>