Re: Pgaccess doesn't connect

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgaccess doesn't connect
Date: 2003-03-11 03:39:54
Lists: pgsql-novice

> I create nathanvi user but i can't find pg_hba.conf
> Where is it?
> In my /etc directory there is a "pgsql" subdirectory in which there's only
> a file named odbcinst.ini. Its rows are:

> Do you know others names of pg_hba.conf?

I'm running Debian linux...... there are two pg_hba.conf files.....

/etc/postgresql/pg_hba.conf
/var/lib/postgres/data/pg_hba.conf

I'm not sure which one is the working conf file.

Sorry I can't help more, maybe some one running your linux can better
point out it's location... which one are you running again?

brew

Strange Brew (brew(at)theMode(dot)com)
Check out my Musician's Online Database Exchange (The MODE Pages)
http://www.TheMode.com