Re: 7.3.1 documentation updates

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.3.1 documentation updates
Date: 2002-12-18 02:34:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have not been aggressive about backpatching documentation improvements
> into 7.3.1. Is that something I should check?
>
> As I remember, we didn't update the official docs for minor releases.
> Is that still true?

They say hydergine helps the memory. The idocs were never updated
to current version until around the .1 release since there were usually
discrepencies and it was a pain to update them.

Vince.
--
Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond! http://www.pop4.net/
http://www.meanstreamradio.com http://www.unknown-artists.com