Re: RE: Driver updates for 7.1

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RE: Driver updates for 7.1
Date: 2001-01-23 13:06:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc

IMHO, if ppl were to answer questions on -interfaces by redirecting ppl to
the proper lists, the original author would "get the idea" and follow his
message ...

Basically, reply, get rid of pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, change it to
pgsql-{jdbc,odbc}(at)postgresql(dot)org, include the original author it in and
respond that way ...

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org