Re: CVS rejected me

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: John Summerfield <pgtest(at)os2(dot)ami(dot)com(dot)au>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CVS rejected me
Date: 2001-10-02 00:31:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > See the instructions at http://www.ca.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/cvs.html
> > >
> > > If your advice is correct (I've not tried it yet) then the rules are changed and the werbsite's out of date.
> > >
> > > As I noted, it was working.
> >
> > the link to devel-corner is out of date. But checking the developer's
> > website I see it hasn't been updated either.
>
> I updated the SGML and updated the HTML on www.ca.postgresql.org. Seems
> that didn't fix it.

Last nite's changes broke a number of things on the developers site.
They're fixed now. If you see devel-corner in a link, it's probably
broken - let me know where you saw it.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com