While we're on the subject of searches...

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: While we're on the subject of searches...
Date: 2001-04-27 17:31:58
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Over the past few months there've been a number of requests for an
interactive type documentation setup like the folks at php.net have.
The first version of it is now online and ready for testing. You can
also search the docs, but the search isn't that exotic - but since
there are fewer than 500 pages of documentation the crude ILIKE search
I'm doing will suffice for now. So check it out, beat it up, and if it
seems to work ok I'll move it to the main site and clear out the notes
that are currently in it (when you read them you'll know why). They're
available at:

http://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net