underscore in tablename

From: Vince Vielhaber <vv-interfaces(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: underscore in tablename
Date: 2001-03-13 15:02:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm trying to track down a problem with a newly set up odbc with a v7.0.2
system. We have a database browser that came with the odbc stuff from
labview. I have the PostgreSQL odbc driver installed on the windows box
and with the SQL Exec tool I can access all of the tables without a
problem. With what they call the "Database Browser" any table with an
underscore in it gets quotes put around it and the result is that I can't
see anything in the table or the table's attributes.

What's putting the quotes around these tables: PostgreSQL (although it's
fine in psql), ODBC or this LabVIEW tool?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com