Re: Web mirros

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Henk van Lingen <henkvl(at)cs(dot)uu(dot)nl>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Web mirros
Date: 2000-11-27 11:17:18
Lists: pgsql-general

They've been dropped as an active mirror. Should be ok now.

Vince.

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Henk van Lingen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> [ not sure if this is the right place ]
>
> Some time ago the postgreSQL website started to transfer visitors
> to mirros automatically. After that I've noticed several transfers to
> not or slow responding sites. Now it gets worse as at this moment I'm
> transferred to http://postgresql.wplus.net/ which shows some unrelated
> Windows stuff.
>
> If we have to be transferred automatically, shouldn't there be any
> quality constraints defined for included mirrors?
>
> BTW: In case there is no mirror in the Netherlands (?) I can consider
> adding one. I have a decent server at www.cs.uu.nl
>
> Regards,

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com