Re: me too

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: <lsearchw(at)altavista(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: me too
Date: 2000-11-03 21:57:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000 lsearchw(at)altavista(dot)net wrote:

> >What's the matter with the website? I can access it
> >just fine. Perhaps you're finding a bad mirror site?
>
> >Vince.
>

> After sending a request for "http://www.postgresql.org/", I got this:
> "Error 400 - Proxy Error: Host name not recognized or host not found - URL http://www.404627944.com:81/postgresql/.
> Explanation: The server could not connect to the requested hostname due to bad syntax or an unknown host.
>
> Action: Check to make sure the URL you entered is correct, and then retry your request.

> I used to get either this or an asian site.

Looks like penguinpowered is having problems. Should be ok now.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com