READ THIS: changes in mailing list ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2000-10-29 15:36:47
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Morning all ...

Today, we are moving the mailing lists over to the new mail
server. There *might* be a brief period where any mail sent to the lists
will be returned with a 'user unknown' error, as there will be a brief
period where the aliases will be disabled on the old server and the MX
records are changed ...

I will send out another email when the change is complete, and I
believe all is working again ... after which, if you *still* get that
error, please feel free to email me about it ...

I'm still setup the environment on the new server, so it will be a
few hours yet, but it will be today, so figured would at least get a
warning email out :)

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org