Re: ODBC driver and referential integrity

From: Max Khon <fjoe(at)iclub(dot)nsu(dot)ru>
To: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC driver and referential integrity
Date: 2000-07-20 07:31:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

hi, there!

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Cedar Cox wrote:

> It's a well known issue to me after being on the mailing list for only
> three weeks..
>
> Are you volunteering to fix it? ;)

patch attached. It is originally made for unixODBC PostgreSQL ODBC driver
but applies cleanly to sources shipped with 7.0.2.
this fixes RI error handling for me (for simple tests -- haven't tried
to run something more complicated than simple INSERTs).

/fjoe

Attachment Content-Type Size
connection.c.diff text/plain 1.2 KB