Re: Firewall setup

From: Jonathan Smith <jonsmith(at)dragonstar(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: Derek Del Conte <derek(at)gambitdesign(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Firewall setup
Date: 2000-07-04 16:28:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

Very simple, you only allow packets destined for the machine with
the db server at the dbserver port _across_ the firewall (from the
outside) that originated from the web server's IP address.

--
Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel? --
My heart. -- Come here. -- Your heart. -- See? We're exactly the same.

Jon Smith -- Senior Math Major @ Purdue