Re: search.cgi not found on ur site

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: siva <sindian007(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: search.cgi not found on ur site
Date: 2000-05-16 13:47:23
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 16 May 2000, siva wrote:

> hello,
>
> i'm a web server administrator of clickcricket.com, i was tried to get some information on postgres database tools, when i clicked search postgres link; it was given me a search.cgi not found error. pls. check this minor mistakes from the major site of postgres.

We had a disk crash and we're still finding things missing or in the wrong
place. Thanks!

> and i also wants to know how to find and delete duplicate values from postgres database(primary key not defined). and i dont wants to go thru. any other books or reference . give me the correct syntax :
>
> my table name is : cricktimes2
> and the field name to be sorted is : email

I'm CCing this one to the general mailing list.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com