regression tests 7.0: instructional copy typo.

From: Philip Hallstrom <philip(at)adhesivemedia(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: regression tests 7.0: instructional copy typo.
Date: 2000-05-10 23:37:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This is incredibly minor, but I thought I'd send it anyway. If you don't
want stuff like this let me know..

After running the regression test via "gmake runtest" for version 7.0, the
last bit of output says:

ACTUAL RESULTS OF REGRESSION TEST ARE NOW IN FILE regress.out

To run the optional big test(s) too, type 'make bigtest'
These big tests can take over an hour to complete
These actually are: numeric_big

The second line should say "gmake bigtest" instead of "make
bigtest" shouldn't it? make didn't work anyway.. gmake did.

Considering that's the only glitch I've hit so far, not bad! :)

-philip