Projects Database grows ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Projects Database grows ...
Date: 1999-11-18 06:33:25
Lists: pgsql-general

I spent a good part of tonight migrating data from the old to new
database, so we are up to 66 projects that are listed...

I've also started to work on adding stats to the page, so that you can see
the break down of Operating System used, PostgreSQL Version used and
Country...

http://www.pgsql.com/projects

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org