Odd problem with pg_class ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Odd problem with pg_class ...
Date: 1999-09-02 13:49:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Morning all...

Am looking at a v6.4 system, and if I do:

select relname from pg_class;

It returns all the relations...but if I do:

select relname,relacl from pg_class;

It gives me:

This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or
while processing the request. We have lost the connection to the backend,
so further processing is impossible. Terminating.

Still investigating, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all
ears...

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org