Re: PostgreSQL BugTool Submission

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, nagya(at)inf(dot)elte(dot)hu
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL BugTool Submission
Date: 2000-10-14 15:55:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Actually Peter did a patch for this fairly recently I
believe. I haven't grabbed CVS recently enough to know
if it got committed. There's a related question of what
permissions you need to follow referential actions (currently
it's the same permission as if you were doing the implied
statement).

Stephan Szabo
sszabo(at)bigpanda(dot)com