Re: Suffering

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Rob Stoddard <rstodd(at)cts(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Suffering
Date: 2000-08-16 16:04:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Umm, did you have a previous 6.5 installation on the machine?
Usually messages like that are caused by mixing 6.5 utilities
and 7.0 ones. IIRC, oidvector is new in 7.0, was something
else before.

Usually this happens if the 6.5 utilities or libs didn't get
uninstalled and are earlier in the search path (like if you
had the rpms and didn't uninstall them, the 6.5 programs
are in /usr/bin and so execute first)

Stephan Szabo
sszabo(at)bigpanda(dot)com