Re: PL/PGSQL Function problem.

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Dirk Elmendorf <delmendo(at)rackspace(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/PGSQL Function problem.
Date: 2000-08-15 18:07:17
Lists: pgsql-sql

Actually, you can't do too much about it in PL/PGSQL,
because IIRC there isn't a way right now to do that.

I don't remember when PL/TCL came into existance (don't
know TCL), but you'd be able to do it in that, and
you can also do it from SPI in a C function.

And finally, the obligatory upgrade message... Upgrade
to 7.0.2 if you can, it's nice and stays crunchy in
milk. :)

Stephan Szabo
sszabo(at)bigpanda(dot)com